Health and wellness
- Assistance with daily care including bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication and incontinence management
- A customized care plan and case management
- Licensed nursing on-site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A pharmacology review at move-in, and as needed
- Nursing assessments
- A geriatric psychiatrist for consultation, as needed
- A primary care manager to ensure personalized attention to daily needs and preferences
- Monthly health and wellness assessments
- A physician office on-site
- Hospice care
Dining and nutrition
Residents enjoy an array of delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh daily. Our culinary staff places a special emphasis on nutritional intake and hydration.
Menus are updated based on the preferences and feedback of our residents, who enjoy three healthy meals and snacks served daily in our Palm Court dining room, where table service encourages social interactions and fosters new friendships.
Family support: we keep in touch
We understand the challenges brought on by having a member of the family diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia. When your loved one moves to Willow Gardens, you become part of our family. We are here for you.
We communicate often with family members to involve them in our care plans and keep them apprised of their loved one’s condition. We meet in person or call, email, and text, depending on the family’s preferences.
We also offer a monthly support group in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association. Our support group offers a safe space for families to receive practical advice, learn about community resources, and gain tips improve communication with individuals who have dementia. Please call 914-336-2338 to confirm support group meeting.